There is a person at my office feels the need to act like she is waddling down the hallway when she passes me.
This is also the same person that told me that my dress looked like a tent.
Strike one.
Strike two.
I can't wait to see what she does for strike 3.
(Let me just say, I was on my way to the kitchen for my morning snack -- an orange and Caffeine Free Diet Coke. And my lunch will be a Lean Cuisine and a banana. We will not discuss what she eats.)
Thursday, January 8, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


17 Additional Thoughts:
what a B$%ch!!! I hate when people do crap like that- she is probably just insecure, but it still bothers me- I know how you feel. I recently had t o call out a friend for sending me picture of girls with smaller bumps than mine...I told her in a not angry voice- you know it isn't very nice to send me pictures of people who are smaller than me and I think she felt stupid and then she said she hadn't meant it in that way and hasn't sent any pics since- which was the objective! I think you should call the girl out next time- say something like-- oh thats nice make fun of the pregnant girl- reeeaaaal sensitive. If she does it again be more direct- say, hey, I am pregnant, what's your excuse? Some people are so rude! it makes me mad!
Unbelievable! I agree, 3 strikes...she's out.
That is the worst thing I have ever heard. Good for you for taking the high road!
Have a great day!
NOT COOL.
You should like "accidentally" trip her
You're kidding! That's terrible. I wonder what it wrong with people. Good for you for being the bigger person.
Why do people have to be so rude?
Wow, really mature... how old is this woman, 12?
Now we're scared to know what Strike 3 is, yikes!
tp
That is just unkind! I don't understand why people say things to pregnant people like that! You look lovely, and she sounds like a witch!
Ugh, I'm sorry!! That's ridiculous. Do you want me to kick her a$*? Cause, I might be small, but, I'm fiesty!
That's awful and so rude!
I am soooo sorry you have to put up with such behavior. Agree with Midwest Prep...tell her she's so cool, making fun of the pregnant lady.
And btw...you look adorable. And I mean it...when I was pregnant I had 3 different skin tones going on and major face swelling. And acne. You on the other hand are glowing!
...really? Are we in high school? Totally call her out on it, what a jerk!
Love the new design & yes, that is wrong. I still have very vivid memories of people who said inappropriate things to me when pregnant.
I picked up 2 babyfood books - the petit appetite cookbook and Top 100 baby food purees.
I also saw a neat combo at Williams Sonoma - it's a french all in one steamer/grinder machine for baby food. I think they also have a cookbook. I've heard Whole Foods or EarthFare groceries do as well.
Thank YOU!! It's good to know I'm not the only pregnant chick out there that doesn't use it as an excuse to eat anything and everything. I mean, i guess it helps that I've always been really conscious about what I put into my body, but who decided that chocolate cake and ice cream is the best thing to feed a fetus?
As for the annoying co-worker, I would put money on the fact that she's just jealous of your soon-to-be bouncing bundle of joy!
She's probably just jealous.
Post a Comment