I. Love. It.
I have just found a new sound to add to my workout playlist. And if she can get her hot bod back after 2 kids, then there will be hope for me. (I realize she probably has trainers and chef's and medical intervention, but she still looks FAB.)
Who do you think she is talking about? K-Fed? Adnan? Justin?


11 Additional Thoughts:
Great song! I've always hoped she'd make a comeback! I felt so bad for her when she had all those issues going on!
WOW! She DOES look good!
......and Spanx, I'll bet she's got some Spanx on underneath that getup. :)
all of the above??
I love this song! It's so nice seeing her come back to normal!
damn britney looks like a robot! ;)
great song! thanks for sharing, i prob wouldn't have checked it out but will definately add it to the ipod :) thanks!
Awesome. Maybe if she can be a train wreck/hot mess and get herself back in order there is hope for the rest of us! ;-)
Love it! I don't care what people say, Britney still makes the best workout songs out there!
I hope you had a great weekend!
I love Britney!! For the most part, all of her songs are very good for working out. Also, how AWESOME is the thing about your picture suggestion being on perezhilton.com. His blog is such a guilty pleasure.
Have a great week!
Not a Brit fan normally...but was only slightly mortified when I found myself silly dancing to this song in my kitchen...quite catchy, it has a good beat and you can dance to it:)
Post a Comment