Thursday, October 2, 2008

It's on PEREZ HILTON!

I emailed Perez the picture I posted this morning and now it is on his site!



It would have been cool to have been given a shout out, but beggars can't be choosers.

36 Additional Thoughts:

Ashlynn {mamabear} said...

good one - I was checking to see when he would post it. I HATE Spencer's smile - so irritating!

Tippy said...

I can't believe he didn't give you credit!

J said...

Well we know it was all you! It's cool that he put it up!

Anonymous said...

How funny! I wonder how many of his other posts are written by other people! ; )

Laurie // 312 Beauty said...

That's awesome! And the resemblance is scary. Gah, I hate Spencer - he is so disrespectful.

Mojito Maven said...

LAME...he totally should ahve given you credit!!!!!!!!!!!

TCP said...

I just saw that! And was like...wait, does Perez read Mrs. Preppy too???

Minnesota Girl said...

That's awesome...he totally should have given you a shout out.

Lauren said...

perez is such an addiction that I wish I could quit. Good thing they block him at work or I'd get much less done :)

lml said...

I love it! That's awesome, but he should have credited you!

Lexy said...

I can't believe he didn't credit you. Thats's awful.

Belle- Pink Cupcake said...

hahahahahaaaaaa, thats the funniest thing ever. I give you snaps for that one!

SBCVandy aka PreppyChemist said...

I had deja vu when I saw that! He should give you credit :-) "Submitted by Mrs. Preppy!"

Anonymous said...

with 140 comments too - way to go!

SLS said...

Wish he had given you credit but that is awesome that he put it up!!!

Muffy said...

It's AWESOME!!!! You're totally a celeb now. No doubt.

RED said...

how awesome would it have been if he'd given you the credit!
I agree though, cool that it was posted!!

The Shabby Princess said...

You are a freaking rock star!!! That's AWESOME!

Always Organizing said...

very cool, but i agree with the other commenters that you should have gotten credit!

Barefoot in the Park said...

excellent!!

Christi said...

and why don't you have credit? hmmm...he should have given credit! nice one, though!

Grits said...

That's awesome!

EC said...

So funny!! Can't believe he himself never noticed this! Wow - the resemblance is freakish.

Blue-Eyed Bride said...

check you out!!! i love it!!!

amanda said...

did you find both of these pictures and put them side by side? That's messed up that he didn't give you any credit.

Kate said...

Too funny!

Midge said...

It doesn't surprise me that he didn't give you credit he did the same thing to my sister in law a few years ago, except that time he actually ripped it from her blog (without her sending it to him) without giving her credit. But kudos to you and the clever comparison!

Kiss My Tiara said...

i was so excited when i saw it!! so cool :)

Ticey said...

too funny!!! I love it! you deserve the credit, but it is Perez we're talking about! ;-)

Angela said...

That is so awesome!

Heather Warren said...

OMG - I'm a total Perez junkie. I saw that yesterday congrats...

The Mrs. said...

That is so fnny! Love me some perez!

Angela said...

he should have given you some sort of credit.

Heather said...

That is awesome - I can't believe he did not give you credit though! Sheesh!

Mrs LSL said...

That is hilarious - I actually read that a few days ago on perez, good find! :)

Jackie said...

I'm obsessed with Perez Hilton! Very cool.

 
custom blog design