All you have to do is go HERE and vote for #11. Leave me a comment and let me know that you voted, then my friend will randomly draw a winner and will make you a personalized monogrammed or appliqued onesie or t-shirt. She makes super cute things, but her little girl is even cuter.
Note: My friend didn't enter her daughter into this competition as a beauty contest or anything, she was entered automatically after they had their portrait taken by this photographer. But once in the competition, it's a matter of principle that the baby who is truly cutest wins!
Below is the image the photographer entered into the contest as well as a sampling of other cute pictures of Anna. 


And here are the cute things her mom makes... and that you could win!



28 Additional Thoughts:
I just voted, she is adorable! Love those baby blues. Plus my niece is going to be raggedy ann this halloween, what's not to love?!
I don't know if my last comment went through...
Just placed my vote! How could you not vote for her, she is precious!
did it!
I voted...she's such a cutie. That Raggedy Ann photo brings back memories for me. My Lorelai was Raggedy Ann for Halloween when she was about the same age.
I voted! I voted! That pic of her as raggedy anne is too cute :)
She is adorable! Love her in the raggedy ann looking outfit. I voted and have my fingers crossed that she will win!
Wow. That is one gorgeous baby!
I Voted!!! It really is a sweet picture. Hope this helps her to win!!
What a little cutie! I voted for her - sure hope she wins!
she's SO cute!!!
She is so pretty! I actually just ame home from Austin.
I voted! She is too cute!! I also tagged you for an award on my blog today. =)
She is a REALLY cute baby!!!! I'm voting for her!
I just voted. She is a super cute little girl!
I voted-- she is adorable!!!
She is so cute. I love those big blue eyes. I voted, and passed it on to others with instructions to vote. Plus, I will vote again when I get home!
I can't wait until we get to start voting for Baby M. :)
I voted for the precious little girl! What a CUTE baby. She definetly deserves to win.
What a cutie! I just voted for her!
Have a great day!
What a cutie!! With that face who couldn't vote for her!
i voted, too. what a gorgeous baby!
-erin in dallas
Just voted and what a CUTIE!!!!!
voted for that cutie patootie
I decided to post it on my blog too in the hopes of spreading the word...hope your friend doesn't mind!
Let me just say it was my pleasure since she was the cutest one!!!!!
Adorable - I just voted - in third place at the moment - behind #1 and #17. Come on ladies...get voting!
I voted! She definitely was the cutest :)
I just voted....she's a doll!
I voted for her- I tried to vote more than once but it was smarter than me...
She is so cute
Post a Comment