
Don't these peppermint shot glasses look like fun for a holiday party?
I can imagine how good they would be with a Peppermint Patty Shot inside them!
Recipe:
1/2 oz crème de cacao
1/2 oz peppermint schnapps
1 oz cream
1/2 oz peppermint schnapps
1 oz cream
(No alcohol was consumed in preparation of this post....)


10 Additional Thoughts:
OMG!!! YUM!!!
Every year my friends have a "12 shots of Christmas" party and we get those shot glasses. They're amazing. They're also really yummy with hot chocolate in them, only you have to keep refilling it if you'd like more than an ounce!
I hate all things peppermint (except peppermints themselves and gum). But those shot glasses are cute!
Yum!
Those shot glasses are adorable! I love all things peppermint.
Yummy!!! Thats just mean to do to yourself!! I will have one for you though! :)
When I first looked at these I thought they were BACON. So glad they're not! That drink sounds delicious.
Those are so cute!
Love your blog
My baby boy is due valentines :o) Congrats to you!
Just to let you know. They have those in the $1.00 section at Target.
love them + love the recipe!
Post a Comment