Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Sick and Broken

I am the one that is home sick, but my Google Reader is broken.

Has anyone ever had their Google Reader look like this? And it has to be something that happened to my computer - it opens just fine on my husband's laptop.

Help!

10 Additional Thoughts:

Mechsner Family said...

hey! I am sick too :( caught it from Chris. But yes, that has happended to me and I just reopened my browser and then it did fine. it was the weirdest thing. hope that works for you!And Hope you get better soon!

~Mrs. Guru~ said...

Hmm, can't say that has happened to me. I hope you get to feeling better and get your google reader fixed!

Susan said...

I've seen that before. It just went away on my computer - I didn't do anything. Not much help. ;-)

Laurie // 312 Beauty said...

Yes! I've seen that once before. I just got out of there and the next time I came back it was ok.

Hope that works?

Lulu said...

I don't use google reader, so I am no help. Sorry! I do hope you feel better asap. :) Take it easy.

Melissa @ I Pick Pretty said...

Mine has been acting up like that too; the only thing that has worked for me is hitting refresh

Feel better!

Ticey said...

Sorry don't use google reader, but I hope you get to feeling better!!!

Rachel said...

I have no idea about Google reader but I hope you feel better soon!

KathleenKMM said...

This happens to me a lot. Usually refreshing will take care of it, but sometimes I have to clear my cache and reload my browser for it to work. I've also found it works a lot better in Firefox than it does in Internet Explorer.

icing on the cake said...

Feel better. I'm dodging all the sick people in the office for the next few days! (Google reader sounds neat, but I can barely figure out blogging, so I think I need to wait on that for a few months!) I hope it fixes itself soon!

 
custom blog design