Friday, September 3, 2010

It is back

Ah..... It is back.

It has been a long 18 months.

I have taken pills** to help this process. I have taken herbs to help this process. I even drank this nasty, awful stuff. I am pretty crazy about it.

And, I can finally say that my hair is long again. Remember how short it was?


And, I love it. I am definitely a long hair gal. Short hair takes too much time to fix, you cannot put it up in a ponytail and you have to get it trimmed all the time. When my hair is long I can go a loooong time in between hair appointments. I know you should get the ends trimmed, but my hair guy always tries to talk me into layers or cutting off 'just a couple inches' and I don't want layers and I want to keep those couple inches. Plus, even the biggest Costco sized bottle of Pantene Conditioner is cheaper than a visit to the salon.

**Actually, I have been taking these since my sophomore year of college. I would dump them into an unmarked container, because who wants rumors being spread that you are taking prenatal vitamins? I mean, how would that look when you are at the bar that weekend? Not good people. Not good.


****New pictures on Baby M****

12 Additional Thoughts:

Mojito Maven said...

IT LOOKS AWESOME!! And so shiny and healthy!!

A.B. said...

And I will say--as always, you look gorg and I'm jealous of your hair. Fun to see you this weekend. I wish it was for longer!

Minnesota Girl said...

You look fab! I grew out my hair for the wedding, and have decided to keep growing it out!

Have a good weekend!

xoxo,
Minnesota Girl

Unknown said...

I am such a long hair girl too. I cut of 14 inches of mine for locks of love in May of 2008, but it only took me about 6 months to grow back out. I take flintstones vitamins and a biotin supplement every day.

You look great - long or short. Have a great weekend.

Midge said...

I can't believe your hair is already that long again! Mine takes forever to grow.

AtlYankeeBelle said...

what kind of vitamins did you take to help your hair grow?

Barefoot in the Park said...

ha. i told my fiancee that i was starting to take pre-natals but to not be worried it was just to grow my hair out for the wedding :)

Jenn said...

I cut all mine off a year ago and the one thing I miss is being able to throw it up when I didn't feel like doing it. Especially when it's 110 degrees out!

icing on the cake said...

Oh my goodness - I haven't commented in forever, but you look fantastic! My hair is a dry mare's nest of a mess. California is good for no frizz, but really hard on dry hair. Hope all is well!

Shannon said...

I just cut mine because it was nas-tay after having Win. But GAH it is so much work to "do it" every day. So now I'm growing it back out :) Your hair looks pretty!

Solar Powered said...

OMG, that seems like it grew super fast! I know though when you are the one growing it out, it seems like forever. It looks great, you look great and yep, I'm a long hair girl too. So much easier.

Solar Powered said...

OMG, that seems like it grew super fast! I know though when you are the one growing it out, it seems like forever. It looks great, you look great and yep, I'm a long hair girl too. So much easier.

 
custom blog design