
Do any of you own the Shark Steam Mop?
Lately our floors have been a mess. The cat. The dog. The toddler. And a house that has almost ALL wood and tile floors. You can imagine there is something that always needs to be cleaned up.
I am thinking about getting the Shark mop, but first I want to know if it is worth the money. If you have one, do you like it?
**UPDATED** I bought the Shark Steam Mop yesterday and mopped our entire downstairs last night. It took less than 30 min and it was the easiest mopping I have ever done. There was no bucket of dirty mop water to mess with and it was a breeze.


15 Additional Thoughts:
I have one and I love it. I always swiffer the floor first, then use the steam mop. It really shows you how dirty your floor was when you start steam cleaning it. The only thing I don't love is it seems to take the shine away from the floor. It always looks dull when you finish. I follow up with mop and glo.
Yes, yes & yes. It is fabulous!
It is the most fabulous thing you can do for your tile floors. I love mine. I have a 4 and 2 year old and our floors are a mess every day. Have had it since Christmas and will never use a mop and bucket again. It's so easy.
My sister just got one for her bridal shower and I was also wondering what everybody thought about it.
Oh.... I can't wait to hear! We have tile and carpet (ick). I rent a steam vac like every few months. I need to suck it up and just buy one! (I also use it to clean our couches!)
I don't have the steam mop, but I have the shark vacuum. My only complaint is that the handle gets jammed and breaks down where it connects to the vacuum.
This is so funny. My family actually just bought one and we are all obsessed! The floors look amazing after we use them and it picks up all the dirt and grime! We bought ours at Costco, so check there first if you have one around.
I have one and love it! We only use water in ours (it turns to steam in the shark). It really gets up a lot of "stuff" you can't see! You'll be amazed at what it will pick up. I got it as a gift and glad we have it (we've got hardwood floors throughout).
yay, yay, and more yay. you will not regret this purchase.
have it & love it
I am wondering the same thing! I will be looking to see what people say about this one!
I hope you are having a good day!
I don't have one, but like you, would love to hear from someone who does. We have wood & tile floors in our house, along with dog & 6 year old.....I am always washing the floor, but I worry the steam mop would be too wet for the wood floors???
I don't have one, but my girlfriend does and she swears by it! I'm eying the Roomba myself...
YEA! I love my Shark Steam Mop. One puppy + one toddler = very messy floors. I like it because it picks up all of the grime without using chemicals. If you have a large amount of hard surface flooring, I would recommend getting a couple of extra pads - I think they are $15 for 2.
I don't have one but I need something to clean my floors too. This mop didn't have good reviews on Amazon. I'm going to keep looking.
I don't think I commented here before but I am a preppy mom (in Maine) and I really like your blog.
Post a Comment