
There is something about the UPS Whiteboard commercials makes me stop dead in my tracks.

I love the music.
I want to see the new stuff he will draw.
He has good hair.
And I think he is pretty good looking.
These commercials have been around for a couple years now and I never get tired of them. Normally we fast forward through all commercials, but I always make sure to watch these.
- The song playing in the background is by The Postal Service - Such Great Heights. It is also on the Grey's Anatomy soundtrack, v1.
- The actor that is doing all of the drawing also developed the creative concept - he is the creative director for an advertising agency.
- He started out doing all of the drawings, but computer animation has now been added to some of the spots.

Are there any commercials that you make sure to watch?


5 Additional Thoughts:
I absolutely adore the AT&T commercial where a college student helps a little girl find her missing dog. Here's the link
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OEInSyTHcpc
xo
i love "such great heights." it's one of my favorites!
I am also oddly obsessed with the UPS guy.
This bing commercial:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H0f8X_SOVjA
This is totally how conversations go with my mom, constantly reeling her back in and keeping her on-topic.
I love love love the Target ads, the music gets me everytime!
The second time I saw the UPS commerical I said oh my gosh that's "Postal Service", i'm so clever, seems I was the last to figure that out. :)
Post a Comment