Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Gallery Wall

There is nothing like hosting a big party to make you get random house projects completed. Baby M's baptism luncheon/party was a couple weeks ago and it was just the motivation I needed to complete my gallery wall.

Blue Eyed Bride and Mojito Maven have shown us their gallery walls and here is mine.

Right now, it is a mix of engagement, bridal portraits, wedding pics and Baby M's newborn pictures. I plan on rotating pictures on this wall, but at the same time keeping a good mix of our life up there. All of the pictures are framed in black frames with white mats, but they do not all match.


Having a house is like one big project.... next up is refinishing our dining room table and chairs!

9 Additional Thoughts:

Mechsner Family said...

looks great! i love it!

Solar Powered said...

I love it! Thanks for the BBB info, I saw the sign but didn't know anything about it. Will have to make the trip.

Perfectly Imperfect said...

Love it!! My gallery wall is still a work in progress!!

~Mrs. Guru~ said...

Love the wall!

icing on the cake said...

I love it. My question - how did you select the location for the wall? I want to start working on one but am stumped by where to put it!

Midge said...

Great idea- the black is very striking against the tan.

Michelle said...

Love your gallery wall! I have one too, of our travel photos.

cozystyle.blogspot.com

Blue-Eyed Bride said...

i love it!!! it looks great!!!

Lauren @ Adventures of a Southern Newlywed said...

I love this idea! Your gallery wall looks great.

I hope you have a nice week!

 
custom blog design