- Cute burp cloths are a necessity. Check out these super cute ones from A.Tierney... I always use one that coordinates with her outfit. These are durable, cute and a great price!
- Test out baby equipment before you register. I made a rookie mistake – I wanted something that was not too big, plus looked nice. That blew up in my face. Our Maxi Cosi car seat and stroller system was a disaster from day one. The straps were constantly getting twisted, the car seat would sometimes not latch properly into the base, the stroller was very tricky to get collapsed and once collapsed was huge…. This stuff was expensive AND ended up getting recalled.
- We now have a Maclaren Quest stroller and LOVE it. The only thing I would change would be to add a cup holder.
- We also have a Britax Marathon and love it, thus far. Easy to get her in and out, plus she sits up higher so she can look out of the window.
- I want Miss A to be a spokesperson for Janie and Jack. Seriously… that store is insane. I want to buy everything in the entire store, but I will settle for their sales OR getting it at local baby resale shops.
- Baby Einstein is baby porn.
- I still do not have a diaper bag that I really like. I have 1 large one and 2 smaller ones, but I am not crazy about any of them. Someone needs to send me one of these**:

** If you sent me the Not Rational - Berry Hansel Diaper Bag I would talk and talk and talk about it. Promise.


5 Additional Thoughts:
I wish I would have done more research before I picked some of the things I needed out too!
We have 3 1/2 strollers-no joke.
jogging, maclaren quest, graco travel system and the graco snug rider (to fit the travel system car seat).
janie & jack has the most adorable clothes...but the price is not so adorable!
Love the diaper bag options...even though we are not quite to the point of needing a diaper bag yet... :) Kate Spade had a leopard print one a couple of years ago that I have my heart set on when we do eventually have a baby - wonder if she'll make one just for me?
Thanks for the Mac recommendation - I am shopping for a lightweight stroller soon. Also, we love the A. Tierney burp cloths and bib, although Baby K spit up all over her monogrammed one at Mommy and Me today. I can vouch for how absorbent they are!
The diaper bag thing has been on my mind...thanks for the tip. I have been refusing to purchase one until after L gets her because I have NO IDEA what to look for. I bought a 12.99 target tote to start :) Oh and love Janie and Jack.
I love cute burp clothes! xo
Post a Comment