Friday, July 17, 2009

30 Day Shred


I started the 30 Day Shred this week in hopes of being super skinny and hot by the time we baptise Miss A. (I am not going to stand up in front of the entire church still looking chubby and flabby. Yes, I am vain enough to admit to these things)

After 4 days of Level 1, I am feeling good. There are a couple of questions I have for Jillian...

  • What is that tattoo on your ankle?
  • Why do you rave over the blonde's abs? You my dear have killer abs.
  • Why are you not wearing cuter workout clothes? I also sometimes wear rolled waist sweatpants, but then again I don't have my own workout video.
  • Why do I feel like such a goober during the punching section of cardio? My right side is decent, but I am a fool on my left side.

Anyone else doing The Shred? How are the other levels?

11 Additional Thoughts:

Gracie Beth said...

I have been doing the shred since June, but not everyday and I have not been progressing every 10 days but I like level 2 more than level 1! I have also wondered about Jillian's ankle tattoo.

AEOT said...

Everyone is on this bandwagon, and I may just have to buck up and join it as well! GL getting through and keep us updated!

Adventures in Newlywed said...

Ummm, wait until you see her outfit in Leve 2...apparently whoever picked out her sports bra forgot that the purpose of a sports bra is support :)

Sherrie said...

I bought this a couple months ago and have yet to break it out. I really need to motivate myself to start it.

Jenn said...

Please continue to update us (or me at least!) on this. I'm interested in getting the dvd, but I want some feedback from someone I know first.

Barefoot in the Park said...

im a weenie. i do it every other day and have yet to progress past level one. jillian scares me and sometimes i yell at the tv towars the end of the workout.

good luck!

In His Army said...

Your questions are hilarious! :) I've heard this is a good workout

it is everlasting said...

I still haven't opened mine... It does make a fab coaster though! Haha. I think when the weather gets colder and I stop running outside I will whip Jillian open and she what she's got! Good for you for doing it :)

Always Organizing said...

I did the shred and really loved it! I saw a noticeable difference after working through all 3 levels. I have started running on the treadmill at the gym and still do level 2 of the shred on the mornings when I don't feel like leaving the house to go to the gym.

Mrs. Preppy Hoosier said...

Oh my! I just started the 30 day shred as well! I am on Day 5 today!!! I bought it before my wedding, and never did it 30 days in a row because I had a trainer at the gym, but now I am trying it for the heck of it! I think it is pretty difficult! My husband laughs when I do it! Good Luck, keep me updated!!!

Unknown said...

I started the shred monday, I'm really sore. I'm not able to do it every day because I'm also working out with a trainer. My plan is to try and finish 30 workouts in less than 40 days. Keep us posted on how its going for you!

 
custom blog design