Thursday, November 13, 2008

Spotted

I love all things Gossip Girl... and Blair is my favorite! In this week's episode, so looked FABulous at her birthday party. Love the hair. Love the blouse. Love the makeup.


If you have an extra $1,990, you too can look like Blair. BUT, if you are wanting the top to look just like hers, then you have to make a trip to the tailor.


But my main question here is how she got her make-up to look that way. It is absolutely perfect. I am going to be on a quest to perfect that look.... tips or suggestions?

13 Additional Thoughts:

Gracie Beth said...

I LOVE Blair as well, I am always trying to emulate her because I also have dark hair, dark eyes, and a fairly light complection!

kolls said...

It looks like a shimmery greyish taupe shadow on the lid with black cat-eye liquid liner on the top lid only, topped with a berry gloss on bottom. I like Blair's looks because they're really easy and look so elegant. The lips could also be done with a berry lip stain topped with clear gloss :)

Alison said...

Her makeup is fabulous! I have missed the last few episodes of GG, and now I am sorry!

Have a great day!

Ticey said...

I agree...I LOVE Gossip Girl!!! So not for teenagers! ;-)

The Shabby Princess said...

I am make-up retardo... so, I am of no help. I usually helplessly walk up to the makeup counter with a picture and go "Can you make me look like this?". And then they do. And then I can NEVER recreate it. But, I look fabulous for that day :)

Kate said...

She is just so pretty. I agree about the makeup. It looked amazing!

amanda said...

I love that top -- Looks like it's sold out, so I guess some people had that much to spare! Ha!

Muffy said...

Blair is SO chic! I love her!!!

Blue-Eyed Bride said...

it's gorgeous. let us know when you figure it out!

Molly said...

XOXO!!!

Lulu said...

she is the most fabulous thing EVER!!!

The Mrs. said...

She looks amazing!!!

Christi said...

i cannot believe that top sold out!! that's a lot of money for a top! but a beautiful top, at that!

 
custom blog design