Wednesday, September 17, 2008
Blue the Wonder Dog
This past weekend my brother was in town to help my parents move and with him he brought along his 2 dogs - Blue and Lyra. Blue is the most adventurous dog I have ever seen. He goes cliff jumping with my brother, loves to swim and loves to climb trees. Yes, climb trees. 


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


6 Additional Thoughts:
Hi Mrs. Preppy!
I just found your blog through one of the other blogs that I normally peruse...and you are lots of fun to read!
Just wanted to drop you a note and say hello...drop by my blog if you're ever bored (which looks like won't be for very long with a wee one coming soon...)
Have a good day!
What a cute dog! I take it that he likes to climb up the tree, but doesn't want to get down? I pity any cats that try to get away from him up a tree-they are in for a surprise : )
so cute! dogs make everything more fun!
how cute!
that is the funniest thing I have ever seen! he could make ya'll famous :)
that's totally awesome. Thanks for the message this morning. it made me laugh... then I whistled the tune to "ding, dong the witch is dead" for about an hour while I did my work.
Post a Comment