
Dear Tomy Romo:
We, your loyal Dallas fans, want what is best for you. And by that, we mean -- WIN THE SUPER BOWL! I completely understand that a boy needs some lovin, but if the below post from Perez Hilton is true...... well, lets just say that Jessica and her pink jersey need to STAY AWAY from Texas Stadium next weekend. I hope you are getting your Jessica fix this weekend, then you come back to Dallas focused and prepared to win. (After you win the Super Bowl, you can take Jessica to Disney with you for some more fun in the sun.)
Love, Mrs. Preppy
Romantico RomoFiled under: Jessica Simpson > Tony Romo
Jessica Simpson and boyfriend Tony Romo are currently enjoying a romantical vacation in Mexico this weekend, PerezHilton.com has learned.
Her parents are also there.
Buzzkill!!!
Jessica Simpson and boyfriend Tony Romo are currently enjoying a romantical vacation in Mexico this weekend, PerezHilton.com has learned.
Her parents are also there.
Buzzkill!!!



3 Additional Thoughts:
I'm so glad that Brady keeps Gisele away from his games. ;)
I do like the pink jersey though :)
if the cowboys lose sunday pretty boy tony is going to catch holy heck and jessica will be booed at her next performance in big d!
Post a Comment