Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Hey, Stevie - Vol 2

It has been a while since I did a "Hey, Stevie" post.  Miss A still is in LOVE with Steve and he tolerates her affection about 90% of the time.  And when he get annoyed with her, well.... most of the time she probably had it coming.  :)


 A Bears headband and bracelets as earrings.  Stylish.


 "Stevie, are you cold?"

 I did not buy this shirt....  But, I am ok with her wearing it because she still knows to cheer for the correct team.  Go Mavs!  Go Dirk!

 Froggy panties.

 Steve likes to visit the farm.

 And watch Bob and Larry DVD's.

 Sunglasses are always a popular accessory.


 "Hey Stevie, want to check your email?"

He looks like he is wearing a bowtie.... it is a headband.


"Hey Stevie, look... it lights up!" 

9 Additional Thoughts:

ms. mindless said...

I love it! What a patient cat.

*jcg said...

this is amazing.

Amy @ Forever 29 said...

Love Steve! I'm not a cat person, but he seems so laid back. Pets are so great for kids!

Princess Freckles said...

You cat looks SO much like mine! What a trooper he is!

Gracie Beth said...

I had a rough say but Stevie and Miss A definitely put a smile on my face.

Barefoot in the Park said...

HILARITY. i literally just laughed out loud. i like light up the best i believe...but it's hard to beat froggy panties! i hope pete has that much patience when the time comes :)

Barefoot in the Park said...

HILARITY! i literally just laughed out loud! i like light up version best, but it's hard to beat the froggy panties! ha!

the preppy debutante said...

This is hilarious!! Your cat deserves an award for patience :)

the preppy debutante said...

This is hilarious! Your cat deserves an award for his patience :)

 
custom blog design