Over the weekend we went to a Living Green Expo.... I am all for recycling my wine bottles and Land's End catalogs, but mainly we went to see the Bubble Lady. This lady was incredible - I am not sure who loved it more - Miss A or us. And in case you were wondering, Joy dish soap is the best for making homemade bubbles.
After the bubble lady, we checked out some of the exhibits. They had some really cute children's booths and Miss A made some fun little crafts. My favorite was a grass seed worm made out of panty hose and rubber bands.
We go out and water the worm every afternoon and she can't wait for it to start growing.
I think this is such a fun idea, I could see making these every spring or even making them as a fun birthday party project.
Sunday, April 15, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 Additional Thoughts:
Post a Comment