Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Cafe Brazil - Holiday Menu

Yesterday, Miss A and I were invited by Hopsy to attend a lunch at Cafe Brazil to preview their holiday menu. I love all things pumpkin, so when I saw that the menu had pumpkin pancakes AND pumpkin cheesecake I could not wait to sample their new dishes.


We were all given sample size portions of their new holiday dishes - pumpkin pancakes, bananas foster french toast, creme brule french toast and s'mores latte or cocoa.


Miss A's favorite dish was the pumpkin pancakes with cinnamon butter.... and I have to say, I agree with her. They were delish.


Pumpkin Pancakes with Cinnamon Butter

Bananas Foster French Toast


S'mores Hot Cocoa


Pumpkin Cheesecake




So, if you are in the Dallas area and in the mood for some holiday type breakfast food, head on over to Cafe Brazil and try their new holiday menu!

2 Additional Thoughts:

Anonymous said...

Cafe Brazil is one of my very favorite Dallas restaurants. Crepes, grilled cheese, endless coffee-my mouth is watering already! :)

Melissa said...

YUM! I want to eat all of that!

 
custom blog design