Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Hey Good Lookin', Whatcha' Got Cookin

School mornings in our house are pretty hectic. Breakfast, bows, shoes, backpacks.... we are usually rushing out the door and I am always grabbing something to eat as I drive Miss A to school.

I made these breakfast cups today, hoping that we can all eat these and mornings will be a little less rushed. I am planning on freezing them and then pulling them out on an as needed basis.

Breakfast Cups
6 eggs
shredded cheddar cheese (I used about half of the block)
ham (or bacon, sausage, canadian bacon...) (used about half of what is below)
canned biscuits (2 cans of 10)

Scramble the eggs and allow them to cool for a couple of minutes. Mix with the shredded cheese and the chopped ham.

Use a rolling pin to roll out the individual biscuits and then stuff with the meat/egg/cheese filling. Do as best as you can to close the cups - I pulled each corner up and twisted it in the middle.


Line a muffin pan with liners and spray with cooking spray. Place each cup inside a liner.


Bake according to the biscuit directions. Enjoy!

Enjoy!

11 Additional Thoughts:

Sarah said...

School mornings are always crazy here, too.. Breakfast can get so stressful at times, but what a cool idea! I will definitely be giving these a try!

Kerbi said...

Those look SO good! I can't wait to make them!

Solar Powered said...

Just getting caught up. Happy Birthday A!! It's hard to believe she can be turning two...sigh.
Love the jewelry...I need you as a consultant :)

I am making those egg cups, perfect.

Desiree Lynn said...

Such a fantastic little recipe!

Ticey said...

Looks yummy! I'll definitely be making these soon. I've made egg muffins before and they are great for breakfast on the go too. Same concept...eggs, ham, & cheese. mix together and pour into muffin pan. I didn't use liners and the "egg muffins" popped right out!

Unknown said...

yum yum yum!! looks wonderful!

Dana said...

They look yummy.

Taylor said...

We finally made these on Sunday morning and they were SO good! A major hit with both kids and husband.

Beach Bum & Baby said...

I just made these this morning thanks to you!! Everyone loved them!! Thanks so much for posting!!
I'm going to link back to your blog in my morning post today!! xoxo

Erin said...

we are so goin to try these tomorrow.. they look yummy! :)

Happiness Is... said...

I just made these and they are now on the menu for my son's baptism brunch next week - yummmmmm.

 
custom blog design