I have a tendency to become obsessed about certain things.
Like, that one time in college when I was in luuuuv with my stat study partner. I would occasionally be in his neighborhood and have to drive by his house just to see if his truck was in the driveway. And I made sure to park by him in the business school parking lot. And I made sure that we got to class at the same time. But, that is not what is important here.
I am talking about jewelery now. Specifically, a I am on the hunt for a Wal Mart necklace. Yes, Wal Mart.
I spotted the necklace a couple of weeks ago and thought about buying it then, but decided to wait until it went on sale. (From $10 to $7. Yes, I am kicking myself) Well, I forgot to go back and look for the necklace until I saw it on another blog.
And now I am a woman on a mission. I have been to 5 Wal Mart's within 30 minutes of my house. I put out an APB on Twitter. And, now I am asking blogland.
If you are at Wal Mart and see this necklace - in ORANGE, can you pleeease grab it for me? I will pay you for it. Promise.
(It is only $7 and in the clearance section of the jewelery department. I have been able to find lime green and turquoise, but orange has become my holy grail.)



6 Additional Thoughts:
LOL, I hate when I do stuff like that. I should always buy it when I want it or else it will be gone. Just my luck.
I'm heading there this week and will keep my eye out for it!
I might drop by Walmart on my lunch break, and I'll check for you! That is super cute. If they have it, I just might get one for myself. Tehe:)
Love that necklace, and love that you found them at Wal-Mart! I saw a teal necklace I am regretting getting in there recently. Funny how $10 seems like a fortune in WM but anywhere else would be a steal. haha
I love it!
xoxo
SC
oh my gosh, $7! I just got the SAME exact nordstrom for more like $70..woof! time to return and stalk walmart, ha!
Post a Comment