Last night I made grilled salmon, bacon & feta packets and they were delish. It is a Take 5 recipe from the Rachel Ray magazine ... the entire dish is made using only 5 ingredients, not counting olive oil, salt and pepper. And yes, the bebe sits on the table while we eat. That way we can talk to her during dinner, plus we both get to eat at the same time.
RECIPE
Four 6-ounce, 1-inch-thick salmon fillets, skin on and at room temperature
1/2 cup ranch dressing
3 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled (I used Canadian bacon... much less fat)
1/4 crumbled feta cheese
2 tomatoes, chopped
1/2 cup ranch dressing
3 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled (I used Canadian bacon... much less fat)
1/4 crumbled feta cheese
2 tomatoes, chopped
DIRECTIONS
Preheat a grill to high. Cut four 8-by-12-inch sheets of heavy-duty foil. Place each salmon fillet skin side down on a sheet; top each with 2 tablespoons ranch dressing, 1 tablespoon bacon and 1 tablespoon feta; season with pepper. Fold up the sides of the foil, leaving the top exposed. Place on the grill, cover and cook until almost opaque in the thickest part, 8 to 10 minutes. Serve topped with the tomatoes. (I cooked the packets with the tomatoes, versus adding them at the end)



5 Additional Thoughts:
sounds delish!
mmmm...that looks delicious and the salmon doesn't look too bad either :)
looking forward to the future play date!
glad we're not the only ones who put the baby on the table :-) I wish I liked salmon, but I just don't. I've tried to like it a million times because I know how good it is for you. Looks yummy though!
I'm borrowing the recipe, thank you for posting. I'm always looking for great recipes to impress the bf with :)
had to come back to get this recipe - it's what's for dinner!
Post a Comment