Sunday, June 29, 2008

Laguna recap


(the top pic is our view from hotel #2 and the bottom pic is our view from hotel #1)

We are back from Laguna, and I want to go back. The wedding was beautiful and so was the scenery! We ended up having to stay at 2 different hotels since we made these plans such last minute. Both were great and had beautiful views. We had a great time and now it is time to unpack and get back to the real world.

We both had issues with our left eyes on the trip.... Mr. developed a case of pink eye and when I was riding the waves and one smashed me directly into the sand. There are a couple scratches and a black eye is developing. Mr.'s eye was all cleared up in time for the wedding and mine happened right before the ceremony, so there was not enough time for the swelling and such to occur. (Above: This might be our Christmas card pic.... Below: My in laws and us...)

23 Additional Thoughts:

lisagh said...

Your dress is gorgeous!

Hopsy said...

Your dress is darling! What an adorable Christmas card photo too!

Lauren @ Adventures of a Southern Newlywed said...

Laguna looks beautiful! I think the picture of you and your husband should be a contender for your holiday card photo. I love your dress!

Lulu said...

your dress is too cute, where is it from? also, that would be a perfect christmas card pic!

dmmlandcruiser said...

You both look terrific. Glad you had fun despite your eye troubles!

Mrs.Preppy said...

The dress is Banana Republic Monogram.

Sarah said...

Those pics are great!! Love the dress!

Red and White Preppy said...

Quite jealous of your trip! Love your dress :)

RED said...

love that dress! you two look super fab - great color!!!

Muffy said...

AWWW! What a lovely photo! It will make a terrific card!

kolls said...

Fun! I love that dress, and there's a Monogram down the block from my apartment! Think I'll have to look there tonight... :)

Preppy Engineer said...

I LOVE the dress. You look so beatiful!

Melissa said...

Great pics! I love your dress! Where is it from?

The New Mrs. S said...

Love, love, love the dress! Absolutely adorable.

Suzanne said...

Love your dress, so pretty! I love LB (the show) and LB itself. I was there 11 years ago on vacation and had such a great time!

L.A. Prep said...

What fun & I LOVE that dress!

The Mrs. said...

Definitely xmas card worthy!!!!! So glad you had fun! I loooooove alguna!!!

The Shabby Princess said...

Ooohh that looks so beautiful! I'm a native California gal, so, ahh, it's home... I hope you had so much fun. I LOVE your dress!

Buford Betty said...

Gorgeous dress! That color is beautiful with your dark hair.

Cindy said...

Oooh! That was my favorite beach growing up (in Newport Beach). Glad you had such a good time. You all look great!

Puttin' On The GRITS said...

Love that dress!

Belle and Baby said...

I love your dress. I can see by the comments, I'm not alone.

Tres Poshe Preppy said...

You look gorgous! That will be a perfect Christmas card.

Glad you had a great time! I've spent some time in the area and always LOVE to go back!

 
custom blog design