
Too many of these things and you better be in the back of a taxi!
Tonight, we are going to Mi Cocina to celebrate my birthday! Technically it is not until Saturday, but I will take all of the birthday celebrations I can get.
Plus, Saturday we are going to be cruising to Cozumel and beyond! I could not think of a better way to spend my birthday. This will be my first cruise.... any advice or things I should know?
A Mambo Taxi: The restaurant's signature drink, Mambo Taxi, mixes frozen margarita with a sprightly dash of sangrĂa. It's the best cool-down drink in town.


10 Additional Thoughts:
Oh how fun - I LOVE to cruise! My advice is to make friends with at least one crew member (we made friends with an activity gal) then you get the hook-ups!
If you don't feel like leaving your room, don't! Order room service - it's free.
Oh I am jealous - get tan for me.
Yay another June birthday. Mine's on Monday.
Whoop it up and have a great time.
Happy Birthday!
Wow, that sounds yummy. I may be dragging Lil' Bro out when we go to Dallas for my dad's wedding in August!
Happy early birthday and have a great time on your cruise! Bring sunblock, aloe, and Advil otherwise you'll spend way too much in the ship's shop for these basics.
First - Have a fabulous birthday!
Second - YUMMM!!
That drink looks heavenly...
Happy birthday!
Oh My! Saturday is my sister's birthday, the big 25! And I am clueless as to what to do...yes I know it is tomorrow, I must not drop the ball! I love the cruise idea, I have never been on one so no advice from me, but do take mental notes about the cruise so you let us know how much fun they are!
!!!! How have I never had one of these at Mi Cocina?! Well, my bestie and I are going to the one in her complex (Shops at Legacy, LOVE) when I'm home in a coupla weeks, so I'll have to have this!
HAPPY EARLY BIRTHDAY! :)
Happy early Birthday!! Gotta love us geminis!!! Enjoy the cruise!!!
1. that drink sounds DELICIOUS!
2. you will have SO much fun on the cruise - I'm not sure what kind of budget you're traveling on, but if you're looking to have a little fun down at the pool without the crazy prices, consider bringing along a snapple apple juice bottle/water bottle to pour rum/vodka in on your way back from the ports :) they always have juice by the soda taps, so you have your own mixer! also, if you and your guests (hubby?) are looking for art, they usually have amazingly well priced art auctions - we met people who cruised solely for the opportunity to bid on some of the art. Don't forget that you will probably need to leave $200 in tips, and if you're going shopping, look beyond what is directly at the cruise ship terminal - the bars are crazy expensive! have SO much fun!! we'd love to see pictures/what cruise line you're on!
Happy Birthday and enjoy the cruise!
Post a Comment