Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Butt's and Bikini's


After days and days of searching, I finally hit the jackpot. Or so I thought. First off, an extremely kind blog friend had found the bikini bottoms that I had been searching for! (Also, how thoughtful of everyone to check their Targets for me.) Then, I was at Target just now during lunch and I found the bottoms I have been searching for. I tried them on…. and well, let’s just say that if I was into crack, these would be just for me.

Now here is my rant. I have an almost nonexistent butt. No hips, no butt. Yet, the XL was too small. That’s right – too small! I don’t have a big butt…. (and I would admit if it did) Since when does an XL equate to crackage on a flat butt? What do people do that actually have extra large behinds? I guess they don’t get their swimsuits at Target.

5 Additional Thoughts:

Lauren said...

i think that's just how it's done now. I haven't bought a bikini in the past 2 years because they're all made for crack addicts! Who wants to give a free show like that? gross.

Lacy Rose said...

I have a big booty and had to get my "mom suit" at Sears. ICK.

alanna said...

i totally have that problem with target suits - i think they're just cut for juniors.

Just Kiddin' Photography said...

I've always thought that Target suits run VERY SMALL. In fact, the first time I tried one on I actually double checked the tag to make sure it was a misses size and not a CHILD'S size!

Preppy Pink Crocodile said...

I have the opposite problem- tops. By the time I find a top or dress that fits my chest, it is wide enough at the waist to use as a bilboard. So annoying!

My bathing suit solution is to just avoid wearing one at all costs. But that's probably not the answer you were looking for.

 
custom blog design