Saturday, May 24, 2008

Tupperware

I received a set of Tupperware FridgeSmart containers as a wedding gift and they are the best things ever! I love fresh produce, especially in the summer, and these keep your fruits and veggies fresh for such a long time. I am generally skeptical when I hear those claims, but these work. There are the vents on the end, and depending on what you are storing, you either close one or both or open one or both. Plus, there is a chart on the side of each container, as a reminder. I need to order more.

4 Additional Thoughts:

Lauren @ Adventures of a Southern Newlywed said...

Thanks for sharing this! I haven't had Tupperware in forever, but I need to give these a try.

Have a nice weekend!

magnoliabelle said...

Oh, I love them too! I have a whole shelf devoted to mine because they get a lot of use in the summer!

Midge said...

For some reason those vents look like little eyes to me!

Erin said...

So, they really work? I bought one and put the rest of them on my registry! I am glad to hear that I didn't waste my (or anyone else's) money!!

-E

http://thefrugalprep.blogspot.com/

 
custom blog design