I liked Katie Holmes bob cut before she put bangs in. I would love to try it myself, but I have never had hair quite that short and am not sure I could go through with it. That and my hair is on the fine side. Not sure if that cut would make it look too flat. I don't think that helped you AT ALL!!
Chop... it will grow back if you don't like it. On second thought, maybe go for the Reese Witherspoon hair first and go in stages. That's a lot of chop to take at once!
I think that cut looks pretty cute. I wonder how easy it is to make it look that way. I cut my hair off once and hated it because it took so much time to fix. I like to have the pony tail option so I decided to grow mine back out. I guess it just depends on if you are a pony tail type of girl???
Stopping by to tell you that there wasn't much interest in my Fun in the Sun swap... but there is a Preppy Summer swap - sign up is happening by the 9th. Link is on my blog or visit:
I was tempted for that cut but I decided that I wouldn't have time to do it every morning when I'm on rounds, so I went a little longer. It's really pretty and fresh looking though.
CUT IT! It'll grow back if you hate it. Looks like a FAbulous cut to me - I want to cut my hair short too, but I'm afraid with my hair I'd look like a clown, literally. I think you'll love it!
Anything and everything dealing with the life of a Southern, 20-something, navy and green loving, Food Network loving, Target shopping, home decorating gal. Mom to a beautiful and fun baby girl and wife to the Mr.
20 Additional Thoughts:
I liked Katie Holmes bob cut before she put bangs in. I would love to try it myself, but I have never had hair quite that short and am not sure I could go through with it. That and my hair is on the fine side. Not sure if that cut would make it look too flat. I don't think that helped you AT ALL!!
Chop... it will grow back if you don't like it. On second thought, maybe go for the Reese Witherspoon hair first and go in stages. That's a lot of chop to take at once!
I like the look - try it out!!
Cut! I think that's such a great haircut and perfect for summer. I think you would look adorable with short hair.
It's a cute cut and you can still wear headbands quite nicely with it.
Go for it, I think it will look great and it is very stylish!
FREAKING ADORABLE. Cut it!
I think that cut looks pretty cute. I wonder how easy it is to make it look that way. I cut my hair off once and hated it because it took so much time to fix. I like to have the pony tail option so I decided to grow mine back out. I guess it just depends on if you are a pony tail type of girl???
I like the look with the cut.. and it is the perfect time to chop, right before Summer!
I think it would be precious! If you do cut your hair, you might have enough to donate to locks of love.
I hope you enjoy your day!
Stopping by to tell you that there wasn't much interest in my Fun in the Sun swap... but there is a Preppy Summer swap - sign up is happening by the 9th. Link is on my blog or visit:
http://runningjustasfast.blogspot.com/2008/04/i-stole-this.html
You already know my opinion but I want it to be published . . . I believe you should cut it! As did Michael at Ciao.
DO IT!
I was tempted for that cut but I decided that I wouldn't have time to do it every morning when I'm on rounds, so I went a little longer. It's really pretty and fresh looking though.
Wow you kinda look like her! I didn't even notice that it was photoshopped lol
CUT IT! It'll grow back if you hate it. Looks like a FAbulous cut to me - I want to cut my hair short too, but I'm afraid with my hair I'd look like a clown, literally. I think you'll love it!
I used that picture of katie holmes (in the leather jacket) as the inspiration for my haircut back at christmas! I loved my hair!
How cute are you, cut and pasting your face onto Katie Holmes? I totally lol'ed! I just stumbled upon your blog - love it already :)
Hilarious! What a clever idea. Love your new cut. I think you have inspired me, hubby is sick of the hair question.LOL
O.K. Can we talk about how cute your green & navy skirt is?
Post a Comment