Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Banana Republic shirt


I am stalking this shirt. As soon as it goes on sale, it will be mine! I am not sure which color I would choose.... either would be fine with me, since white / navy/ apple green make up 75% of my spring wardrobe!


7 Additional Thoughts:

Lauren @ Adventures of a Southern Newlywed said...

Cute! I love it!

Melissa said...

That shirt is fantastic! I want it too!

Puttin' On The GRITS said...

I saw it when I was in there, too! Love it.

ATC said...

Ohh, that is pretty! I'm pretty sure I need it...

RED said...

LOVE that shirt. I stalk clothes at Banana all the time- love to get that deal! Great choice!

JN said...

I haven't seen that shirt yet! It's so cute

amber {daisy chain} said...

Just saw this little gem the other day and did a total double take, I think it's super cute, but worry that the closed up neck might bug me...

 
custom blog design