Friday, November 30, 2007

OMG You Guys!




That’s right --- I get to go channel my inner Elle Woods this weekend when I am in NYC. Lucky for me, the Broadway strike just ended and I can squeeze in this show while I am up there. I saw part of it on MTV, but it is going to be even better in person!
I am going up early tomorrow morning; I wish I was getting to go for a longer period of time, but I have meetings all day on Monday then head back to Big D late that night. I do get to see a an old friend from college and we are going to relive the ol’ college days.

2 Additional Thoughts:

MMM said...

Have fun! It's a cute show! My hubby took me a few months ago.

magnoliabelle said...

So jealous! How was it?

 
custom blog design