I decided to make some cute color flash cards out of these chips, versus having them scattered all over the house. Miss A knows almost all of her colors, but a little extra practice never hurt anyone.
Tuesday, August 2, 2011
Mickey color wheel
We are in the middle of working of Miss A's big girl room, therefore we are making lots and lots of trips to Home Depot. Each and every time we go, Miss A grabs a handful of 'Mickey colors.' Disney has a line of Behr paint at Home Depot and some of the color chips have brightly colored Mickey faces on them. They are pretty cute and they definitely get me to stop and look at the Disney paint whereas I would normally completely bypass these colors and head directly to the Martha Stewart colors.
I decided to make some cute color flash cards out of these chips, versus having them scattered all over the house. Miss A knows almost all of her colors, but a little extra practice never hurt anyone.
I wrote the color of Mickey's face on the back of the color chip using that color Sharpie.
I decided to make some cute color flash cards out of these chips, versus having them scattered all over the house. Miss A knows almost all of her colors, but a little extra practice never hurt anyone.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


7 Additional Thoughts:
Such a great idea!! You are so creative and crafty.
What a great idea! I'm going to learn so much from you creative moms. :)
What an amazing idea! I am going to steal this one and go ahead and make it....and save it for when Maddie is old enough to work on colors!! Great Job!
XOXO
Cute! I am SO going to HD to steal some Mickey paint swatches! Emma loves Mickey!
What a great idea! I will keep that in mind someday when Landon needs to learn his colors since we are Disney freaks in my house lol!
Adorable. And I love how you differentiated blue and NAVY blue. Very important :-) Miss A is a lucky girl to have such a crafty mommy!
Love it! Creative and educational.
Post a Comment