Right now, I am 27 weeks. I can never remember my exact number of weeks/days, so I use this handly little app on my phone to help me out. If you are pregnant or thinking about getting pregnant, get this app.
Overall, I am feeling good. There are the standard pregnancy symptoms that I am experiencing, but nothing too major. Some symptoms are hitting me a little earlier this time, versus with Miss A, but that is normal. By the end of the day, I am physically beat. I have always been very physical mom - meaning, I am on the ground playing with Miss A, tossing her into the air, playing with her in the sprinklers at the pool, throwing her around the pool, etc. I have not really slowed down on any of those things that I do with her, so as long as I am physically able to give her an airplane ride through the air or let her ride on my shoulders, I am going to do it. This just means that I collapse on the couch or bed at the end of the day.
As far as the summer heat, well I know it is August and I live in Dallas... so it is going to be H O T. I am not shocked by this weather nor am I surprised that we are breaking heat records all the time. Actually, I am surprised that I am not hating the heat that much. Miss A and I are outside for a couple of hours everyday, and as long as we are at the pool I am ok. If I am going to be this big, I might as well have a good tan.
I have always heard that you show earlier and can get larger with each of your pregnancies. I can vouch for that. I think I was in maternity jeans 5 minutes after getting a positive pregnancy test. Here is a picture I took a couple of days ago.


11 Additional Thoughts:
Looking good Mama! I'm impressed with how you're handling the heat. I talk our dog for a walk twice a day and that's about all the heat I can handle! Your bump is adorable. Congratulations on being 2/3 through!
you look amazing... and are such a trooper in this unbearable heat! I vote BOY!
What a cute pregnant lady you are!
Brittany, you look FANTASTIC!!!! 27 weeks already.....wowzers. I cannot wait to find out what you are having and what the name is!
You look great! The heat is definitely getting to me much worse this summer than any summer before. This little heater is something!
You look FABULOUS!!!!!
That is one of the cutest pregnant bellies ever! And you've got a great tan. You are looking good!
I am so OVER this crazy Dallas heat! YAY I can't wait to see what the new Preppy baby will be!! Stay cool and try to relax...I will be thinking of you...can't imagine being preggo in this cray yucky heat!
XOXO
gah! look at that bump! i LOVE it!!!! you look so good lady! i think that looks like a boy bump... ;) just sayin'!
You look great!!! Can't believe you're already 27 weeks... this summer is flying by!
you look fantastic!
Post a Comment