Thursday, June 30, 2011

Children Inspire Design

Hands down, this has to be one of my favorite companies for children's art work prints.



Children Inspire Design is totally up my alley - bright colors, funky patterns and fun prints. I have these prints in our game room and I just ordered some for the nursery, plus I have used them for Miss A's chic farm party.



Here is the game room.....




And here is the banner from A's party...


In a couple of days, these prints will be added to my collection:




Normally, I am NOT a fan of decorating with words, but I guess every rule has an exception. (I have lots of crazy and wacky "rules" for decorating, but that is a whole other post.)



And I am loving these 2 prints. I really want this alphabet for the nursery, but will wait and order it once we know if Baby M2 is a boy or girl.


And these planet prints are wonderful.





Right now you can order these wonderful prints for a great price at Zulily...



2 Additional Thoughts:

Kate said...

Love it!! I am getting ready to frame some of the children's artwork from during the school year & would love to flank them with something from this collection.

ms. mindless said...

I am usually anti words in decorating as well, but I think your picks are great! I'd love a blog post on your rules for decorating one day :) I be you have some awesome ideas.

 
custom blog design