It is that time again. Time to get coordinating outfits. Make sure everyone is looking at the camera. Make sure it is not too hot, too cold, too sunny, or raining. And then cross your fingers that you get one Christmas card worthy photograph.
Once you get that lucky picture, then comes the fun part - picking out the Christmas card.
Shutterfly to the rescue. We have ordered Christmas cards from Shutterfly for the past couple of years. They have lots of cute designs, the paper quality of really nice and they have fast shipping.
I have been browsing their site to pick out our family card for this year - here are a couple of my favorites.
You should go check out Shutterfly and the other special offers they have going on. And if you like what you see, cross your fingers because you might get lucky and win a $50 credit to Shutterfly for your holiday cards. (It does not include shipping & cannot be combined with any other promos) Leave a comment on this post and I will randomly draw a winner. Contest ends on October 29!
*This is a compensated post, but all opinions are my own. I really do love Shutterfly.
Sunday, October 21, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





35 Additional Thoughts:
I love the middle card! Thanks for the giveaway!
We've used shutterfly for the past two years, and I agree, I love them. I found a few I like this year but I also found one from another site that I like. Still debating. I guess it will depend on what our pictures turn out like. Haven't even thought about those yet.........
Picking out Christmas cards is one of those season activities I look forward to all year. Shutterfly has great designs and quality. I am a huge fan!
I've been meaning to try out Shutterfly for a couple years now! These cards are super cute :)
I LOVE Shutterfly, and I would love to win this! I'm going to try very hard this year to get my cards out early (or at least not the week of Christmas like I usually do) :)!!!!
pick me, pick me! I need to get some photos taken first, huh?
I LOVE Shutterfly!
I love Shutterfly. I use them for everything. Christmas cards, photo books, birthday invites.. anything and everything.
I really love that last one! I need to get busy picking out our cards for this year!
I would love to win shutterfly cards!!!
I can't wait to do Christmas cards this year -- my husband is finally allowing the cat to be in the pictures! Until we have kids that is the best I can do.
Singsthemagpie@gmail.com
I love the Family and Hope card. Shutterfly cards are so beautiful :)
janellelp7@hotmail.com
I would love to win!
I've been meaning to send out Christmas cards for years, but it always seems to slip out of my fingers!! This is the kick in the pants I need. :)
We've been using Shutterfly for years now too :) We just had some pics taken last week and haven't seen them yet! Hoping to have caught a good one or many! ;) Can't wait to see your sweet fam's card!
Yay! Love holiday cards- sending and recieving them!
I LOVE Shutterfly. They are so easy to work with and we are always pleased with the final product.
I love Shutterfly and love all the ones you chose! I think that last one is my favorite! Fingers crossed :)
I would love to win! I love Shutterfly, they have great quality and such fun products.
Natalie Finch
natalie.k711(at)gmail(dot)com
Oooh I would love to win!
Shutterfly is AMAZING!!
Seriously hoping I will. I need to get to working on my Christmas cards!
I would love to win this, thanks for the chance! Jenniferyoungcoupons@gmail.com
love to win! just got married this may, and expecting in february, so we'd love to showcase all we have going on with these cards. love shutterfly! thanks for the chance!
Love Shutteryfly! I want to order The Big Cheer! Would love to win!
Bright Star Wishes Holiday Card
[Pin It]
like this card
thanks and have a great day
aunteegem@yahoo.com
Yay, holiday card time again! Love the Shutterfly cards you picked!
Shutterfly cards are the best!
I love Shutterfly and have used their cards for the last few years! Great giveaway!
Oooh! I would love a $50 credit to Shutterfly. We have family pictures on Tuesday and I have NO idea what we are wearing. I've already rescheduled once due to not knowing what we are wearing! Guess I better get on that! Thanks for the giveaway!
sabigailw@hotmail.com
I love Shutterfly too!! They are my go to for everything!
Shutterfly huh?! I have used Tiny Prints for our cards lately but they are pretty pricey so maybe I'll shop around on Shutterfly this year.
I want to order the new 6x4 cards!
I LOVE shutterfly too!!!! I am addicted to making the photo books!!!
I would love to win this great giveaway!
Post a Comment