
There are just a couple more weeks left until we meet this little bebe and it is time to start making some predictions.
When will he/she arrive? (My due date is 10/30)
How big will he/she be?
And lastly .... will it be a HE or a SHE?
Place your guesses! There are a variety of old wives tales when it comes to predicting the sex... I have done a couple of them, plus there are some myths that some people think can predict the sex.
One Chinese gender chart that I looked at said boy and another one said girl.
* If you carry low, it's a boy; high, it's a girl. - I think I am high
* If you carry in front, it's a boy; if you're wide at the middle, it's a girl. - I think it is in the front
* Hang your wedding ring from a strand of the father's hair over your belly. If the ring circles, it's girl; if it swings back and forth, it's a boy. - Goes in circles
* Is Baby's heart beat faster than 140 beats per minute (bpm)? It's a girl. Less than 130 bpm? It's a boy. - ranges from 145 - 170
* If morning sickness lingers all day, it's a girl. - I have not had any morning sickness at all
So... what will it be? Boy or Girl?


15 Additional Thoughts:
My vote is still GIRL!
You're getting so close!!! I'm going to guess BOY! And I think HE will arrive on 10/24 :)
I think it is a boy but I mean I am by no means an authority!
I'm voting girl :-)
GIRL! I'm pretty good at guessing about these things too. :)
I guessed boy waaaaaaay back when you first told me and I'm sticking with it!
As for the other stuff, I'm gonna guess 10/29 birth date and 8 lbs, 10 oz, 20 inches. But I don't know anything about anything, so those are total guesses.
I am guessing GIRL :)
I carried REALLY high the entire time I was pregnant with Spence. In fact, I didn't go to the bathroom any more than I did normally while I was pregnant. Part of the reason I had a csection was b/c he never "dropped" and therefore my cervix never thinned and dilated. So, I don't buy that one!! His heart rate was usually in the 130-140 range.
Very jealous of the no morning sickness part. It was awful!
I think it's a boy and I think it will come on 10/26 (my birthday). Can't wait to hear more about the sweet thing!!
How did you find a strand of his hair long enough to do the ring test????
I can't wait to meet . . . gonna guess HIM!
Catching up on blogging after a long break - congrats on your soon-to-be new little one! I love not finding out the sex until day-of: best surprise ever!
You are so close!! I kind of think boy, but kind of girl. I'm going with boy though :)
I say boy! Will you share girl names you like?! I'm having my second girl in December and we're at a total loss for what to name her! Thanks!
I say boy! Will you share the girl names that you like?! I'm having another girl in December and we're at a total loss for what to name her! Thanks!
I say boy! Will you share the girl names that you like?! We're having another girl in December and at a total loss for what to name her! Thanks!
I say girl! xo
Post a Comment