I was flipping through the August issue of Real Simple and came across a page featuring some fun and exotic patterned shower curtains. I am not in the market for a new shower curtain, but I fell in love with a couple of the curtains that were featured.
I am thinking this Wal Mart find would make great curtains in our game room.

I am going to order a couple and put them to the test. I love thinking outside the box when it comes to home decor.... Have you ever used something other than curtains as curtains?


2 Additional Thoughts:
That's an awesome idea! I think it will look great in a game room! Please post pics if you like the result!
I have been in love with Target's white waffle shower curtains for ever and would love to use them as our bedroom window curtains. I can't wait to see how yours turned out! Thanks for being so daring :)
Post a Comment