Friday, August 1, 2008

Magnolia Cupcakes


I recently received a PR promotional booklet with some recipes from some well known NYC restaurants / bakeries and included was a recipe for vanilla cupcakes from Magnolia Bakery... I have not tried them out, but will be doing so very soon.



6 Additional Thoughts:

The Shabby Princess said...

Mmmm Mmmm Mmmm! I love me some vanilla cupcakes. I've never had the famous Magnolia Cupcakes... I may be kinda sorta drooling...

Hope you have a fabulous weekend!!

Petunia said...

YUM! They look deeeeeelicious! We have a little cupcake store here, but I have to say that they are not as good as a fresh homemade one. My daughter won't even have one from there. She says "Mommy, I like your cupcakes much better" :-)

Hopsy said...

Yum! What a fun item to receive in the mail!

Kim Vallee said...

One of my girl friends just baked the Magnolia vanilla cupcakes today for her brother's birthday. They were delicious.

I Love Your Whole Face said...

These are the best cupcakes in the world!! I make them constantly and everyone loves them! Enjoy!!

Midge said...

Those look insanely good . . . .

 
custom blog design