Saturday, December 29, 2007

Inversion Fun

No, these pictures are not upside down. The people in the pictures are!

Me (below)

My dad recently bid on an inversion machine at a silent auction, in the hopes of it helping out his back..... well, Christmas Eve Eve at my parents house was spent hanging upside down! Who cares about the benefits the machine has on your back - we wanted to see who could hang upside own the longest!

Mr. Accountant (above) My younger cousin (below)

My brothers girlfriend (above) My brother (below)

My twin brothers (above and below)

and yes, you can drink wine upside down.

7 Additional Thoughts:

Anonymous said...

thanks for stopping by and commenting on Oliver.

You guys sure look like you are having a Great time!

Ashlynn {mamabear} said...

let me know if it works - I am always on the lookout for back pain relief!

Kimba said...

Always looking for a new way to drink wine! That looks like a blast!!!

Traci Anne said...

Okay, that looks AWESOME.

I meant to tell you, we totally played Poteet in high school :)

SPARK said...

Hey it looks like Phil's my boyfriend.

Puttin' On The GRITS said...

Call this shameless promotion (I happen to work for the company that makes it)...but you could get a RX from an orthopedic doc for a device called an "ORTHOTRAC". (http://www.orthofix.com/products/orthotrac.asp)

I'm not sure if you've had any success with this inversion chair but if you haven't, and you're still in need of a relief...The orthotrac is basically a vest that fills up with air and after wearing it for just about 30 min, it spreads you're vertebrae apart just enough to relieve any pressure on nerves. Someone will come to your house and custom fit it for you.

I drove from Florida to South Carolina do fit a patient with one. He couldn't stand longer than 5 min without crippling over, and that was with the help of a cane. After putting his Orthotrac on him, he didn't use his cane...and walked around his house for 45 min before I even left...pain free. It's a great option for people who aren't ready/don't need surgery just yet...

NATALIE said...

i want one!

 
custom blog design